World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all,went for a bash in the afternoon /eve sunday

plenty of sun ,fish quiet but ended up with 4 lb conger and my first gar of the yr about 25 inches long.they are fab acrobats,this one hit the macky,jumped right out of the water behind t:) :) he float and shot away like &^%off a shovel.too much sun for the congers i think .some bass showing
till the next time lads tra brand .......ps dont forget my all niter 2 june :)

·
Registered
9,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
great stuff,looking at fishing the shortie wednesday morning tide.:clap2:
get out on the floats boys,wot fun ,catch you later ,not fishin the arm next w/e:blink: cos im up n wales ,got half days fish on bangor pier:)

·
Registered
70 Posts
Hi Brand,well you did better than us then in the end, I think you may have been right too sunny, we had six rods in the water and I think for the first time nobody had a Conger, I had the one take but who knows what it was.

Geraint (******):clap2:

·
Registered
9,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi Brand,well you did better than us then in the end, I think you may have been right too sunny, we had six rods in the water and I think for the first time nobody had a Conger, I had the one take but who knows what it was.

Geraint (******):clap2:
hi pals,only take of the sess...4 lber on whole sardine ,tiz better on a cloudy day and i find you get more down the holes ,but then you take them 20 yds out mmmmmmm,no two days are the same ..gars are fun tho take care lads see u next time

·
Registered
9,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Nice one mate,gars are our marlin!lol
Tightlines...............
hi m8 ..ave a go m8 on the float,down in tywo w/ks keep in touch ta brand

1 - 10 of 10 Posts