World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just watched the programme on TV.
Yep, I know is not fishing, but fits here more than non-fishing.
Great viewing and interesting to watch and it is sea related, so...:fishing1:.

Coastman

·
Registered
25,132 Posts
graffeti is great when its done well!

And deffantly not done by chavs :nono:
LOL The graffitie must of been done when they could afford the paint after a good sesh robbing copper out clampit land,if the places name begins with ST(saint) then theres more robbing scroats than usual.:thumbs::thumbdown

·
Registered
25,132 Posts
stereotype much?
LOL only having a wind up:thumbs: There is some thieving going on at the moment though,you daresent leave anything on site otherwise it wont be there in the morning:thumbdown:thumbdown:thumbdown

·
Registered
2,373 Posts
LOL only having a wind up:thumbs: There is some thieving going on at the moment though,you daresent leave anything on site otherwise it wont be there in the morning:thumbdown:thumbdown:thumbdown
Subtle not your strong point is it ?.

·
Registered
25,132 Posts
Subtle not your strong point is it ?.
Nope,may aswell say things as you find them and the truth often hurts,comes to something when father christmas cant go through a place on a tour for the kids without getting stuff thrown at him,tooo many hoodies with there ball replacement staffie bull terriers knocking around.:thumbdown

·
Power to the peaceful
2,160 Posts
Nope,may aswell say things as you find them and the truth often hurts,comes to something when father christmas cant go through a place on a tour for the kids without getting stuff thrown at him,tooo many hoodies with there ball replacement staffie bull terriers knocking around.:thumbdown
dont you worry tom....
those 2 cant get out of the wine-bars too much a....
after 2230 the towns of cornwall have world-class projectile-vomiters
....street-tincklers.....and N.E.A.T nutters....

·
Registered
6,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Guess you didnt watch it then.

Based on St Ives about some of the famous people who came down to paint.................not graffeti though....:bleh:

Think Rolf is the best and much better than that Spanky fella.

Coastman

·
Power to the peaceful
2,160 Posts

Based on St Ives about some of the famous
people who came down to paint
ho.....realy......!
famous people went to St-ives to paint you say.......

sounds terrific.........
do you have a link to it on BBCiplayer.....?

·
Registered
6,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ho.....realy......!
famous people came to St-ives to paint you say.......

sounds a terrific.........
do you have a link to it on BBCiplayer.....?
meatstack, ..... :thumbs:
Sure you are aware of the famous people who were born or came to live in Cornwall. At some period of time it was classed as the place to paint and only Paris & Milan etc, could come close.
Soz, but no link stuff as I can just about connect to WSF as computer stuff is not my expertise.

Coastman........:fishing:

·
Registered
6,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
only messing coastman.....;)

did they mention john opie....?
he was born just along from here.......
I know mate ... :thumbs:

Had 2 bottles of Becks and forgot what the programme contained...:oops:

Sure there was a brush and paint involved........and the Sea...:fishing:

Coastman ... :fish:

·
Registered
321 Posts

Based on St Ives about some of the famous people who came down to paint.................not graffeti though....:bleh:

Think Rolf is the best and much better than that Spanky fella.

Coastman
Yea I watched bits of it between the breaks of american loggers or something like that, modernism in the 1930's - 1960 in st ives, I never knew about it, pretty interesting subject. I always think of st ives art as paintings of the harbour, but some of the sculptures in that program where nice.

I like a bit of sound art myself, if anyone is interested as we are on the subject of art....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfWemyymm1M

these so called "hoodies" you speak of arnt all criminals you know...I wear baggy trousers/hoodie ect... i dont break the law. Stereo-typing just does my head in! :thumbdown

1 - 18 of 18 Posts