World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Raider 18 Owner
6,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I WATCHED A FILM LAST NIGHT ABOUT CONGER FISHING ABOARD THE ARTILARY MAN 3 SKIPPERD BY GEORDI DICKSON, THERE WAS SOME BIG CONGER GETTIHG CAUGHT ON THE FILM. I WAS GOING TO FISH OF THIS BOAT YEARS AGO BUT THE TRIP WAS CANCLED DUE TO BAD WEATHER .ANYONE NOW WHAT AS COME OF GEORDI DICKSON.:boat:

·
Registered
6,391 Posts
fished on the artilaryman years ago orange and white i think .wot a trip travelled all the way to plymoth done a night club and strip joint ,then bed about 3 up at 4-30 on boat at 6.hanging. big sea huge swell must have been mad.anyway tide was to big ,fished the eddystone lighthouse one minut you could see it then gone.1fish on boat all day.7lb pollack. it was the only boat i have been on that when travelling you would be under a big tapoling. holding on for your life.50./. under water. crazzy guy. lol about it now.

·
Registered
174 Posts
c- cheetah has been sold geordie is now working for blyth boats and is skippering blue waters out of plymouth fished on c-cheetah myself a few times and i can honestly that is the fastest fishing boat i hav been on hes crazy good skipper though he certainly knows his stuff bit grumpy 1st thing but then he comes round later on he had a good deck hand iswell dale entwistle

1 - 4 of 4 Posts