World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up a nice 1 litre stainless flask in ASDA last year for £7.00, bargain I thought and it has kept me in hot drinks all winter.
I was dragged in there again tonight and as we slowly ambled down the hardware aisle my bored and dazed eyes glanced towards the flask display and what do I see, same flask £3.75 - super bargain. I now have two so twice as much coffee and twice as many times to miss a bite as i drink a cup:) :)

·
Registered
399 Posts
Hello Sarge! been browsing the shelfs in Asda for some weeks now looking at those £7 stainless flasks. Then the other Sunday I had another look and indeed the buggers were £3.75, well I purchased 2, I now wrap me fresh blacks slightly shorter before freezing so they slip into the little bargains a treat, and hey presto unused frozen blacks return frozen for next time..... life is sometimes sweet!!

Only downfall.............. one stainless flask for coffee, one stainless food flask for frozen peelers, 2 LARGE ASDA flasks @ £3.75 each for frozen blacks... the friggin bait buckets full up!!!!!

·
Registered
2,865 Posts
gotta get one as im on me 4th flask in 6 months broke my last one just puttin my backpack down over it fell an no coffee for the rest of the day:yucky:

G

·
0 Posts
got one before Christmas no complaints keeps coffee hot all night good buy.

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
Sounds perfect for keeping crabs and sandeels in in the summer. I will have to have a look. Just a piece of advice, do not use the flasks for soup or coffee after storing bait in them! Unless you like the taste of fish chowder:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts