World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi lads ...... going to give askam pier a thrash tomoz .. is there anybody on the forum from that area or as anybody fished there latley ....... bait for fish ..... fresh peeler... whites .... lug ...... g / blacks ... thanks for any info ........ steviet ........

·
Registered
8,448 Posts
surely by now you should know all about fishing the whole area and bait , having been a member of funace fishing club so long?
suggest you ring dicko and the other lads you know down there. they will have it sussed out ready for the next two matches down there. -- roanhead , sunday 8th april. askham pier, sunday 15th april.
you could always give lelly a bell [my son-in-law] who you partnered in club and open matches for quite a long time, he,s a good source of info. :g: :g:

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oldchukka..... i very rarely fish the pier .. i havernt fished down that area this year ... i have rung 2/3 lads for imfo

·
Registered
908 Posts
now then bushy im going to give white haven pier a FRASHING ON SUNDAY going to win a few quids for monday night.Any bait left from saturday save it for me for sunday.

·
Registered
8,448 Posts
welcome to the wonderful world of fish catching young chukka [or not].
i,m sure that bushy will sort you out with bait , as you know he always has plenty.

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
awi doing bushy .... welcome to the site ... and dont you come out with any sarci coments ????? .. not got alot of bait left .. thought you were getting sorted .... good look for tomoz ... kick some ar.............se ......... bushy ........

·
Registered
908 Posts
awi doing bushy .... welcome to the site ... and dont you come out with any sarci coments ????? .. not got alot of bait left .. thought you were getting sorted .... good look for tomoz ... kick some ar.............se ......... bushy ........
/
i will kick arse bushy. anyway what about this crab you av for ian ?

·
Registered
950 Posts
had a look down the pier today at 16:45 hoped to put face to the name, only saw 2 locals, 3 x flounders each to frozen blacks tipped with squid.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts