World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having discussed and agreed a session with Dave and set a meet up time I decided to get their early for a recon at low water and maybe see if there was any thing about. The area looked amazing at LW in that not much fishing was done and I just wandered, had a nice packed lunch and enjoyed the weather.
A text from Dave that he was on his way spurred me into getting back to the car but arrived early so decided to have a little dabble with a 3” Keitech Shiner mounted on a 10g cheb head. There wasn’t a lot of water but had a go anyway and this fella obliged. A spirited fight saw her heading for a rock but in she came.
Not the biggest, at 48cm, but getting the first of the year is a great relief. The main session into darkness though was a little disappointing with nothing else to show for my efforts. Good to meet up with Dave again...until the next time.

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
No stopping you now fella, nice 1st bass!!..great stuff!!..Oly...👍

·
Registered
256 Posts
Nice
Having discussed and agreed a session with Dave and set a meet up time I decided to get their early for a recon at low water and maybe see if there was any thing about. The area looked amazing at LW in that not much fishing was done and I just wandered, had a nice packed lunch and enjoyed the weather.
A text from Dave that he was on his way spurred me into getting back to the car but arrived early so decided to have a little dabble with a 3” Keitech Shiner mounted on a 10g cheb head. There wasn’t a lot of water but had a go anyway and this fella obliged. A spirited fight saw her heading for a rock but in she came.
Not the biggest, at 48cm, but getting the first of the year is a great relief. The main session into darkness though was a little disappointing with nothing else to show for my efforts. Good to meet up with Dave again...until the next time.
View attachment 1364135
Nice to catch up again Kep .
Hopefully now its starting to warm up our efforts will be rewarded .

1 - 4 of 4 Posts