World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Specimen Hunter
3,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to know how many women are going to the etive meet this weekend,

I ask not out of sleazy interests :nono:
but because my girlfrien is comming up with me also, she would like to know if there will be other ladys to chat to, whether they fish or not

All help to this thread would be greatly appreciated,

Bring your GF's along if you dont have seats left put them in the boot :) i dont mind lol jk jk :yeah:

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
well pauline, get yourself out and keep this other woman company

·
Registered
314 Posts
do it love you know you want to and sod every one, if i had let people get to me i would not of managed 17 years in the forces. working this weekend but i would of taken my wife.

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
i would bring my girlfriend along , but i dont think my wife would be too happy

·
Registered
4,106 Posts

Well i was going to take your Mrs Al - the two of them could have kept each other company ???

·
Team Hardcore (Scotland)
2,629 Posts
mind al if there ladies about no filthy talk about your clients lol:roll1:

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
gordon , she says that she is not going out with you again ..... her words were . dirty ba***rd.

G

·
Remember guys have a great time and Etive and would those with the biggest Spur and thornie caught on the days pm me your name and address and I will get the tshirt sent to each winner ASAP ;o)

Good luck and hope yous manage to get some tagged

·
Registered
19 Posts
well i am going so thets two of us ladies and yes i:fishing: need some directions though can someone tell me where the priory is directions wise because my man and i are going up late at night as im working till 11pm so probably not get there till about 1am:crazy: i know but thats life.

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
well i am going so thets two of us ladies and yes i:fishing: need some directions though can someone tell me where the priory is directions wise because my man and i are going up late at night as im working till 11pm so probably not get there till about 1am:crazy: i know but thats life.

excellent zippy , im sure that scotts girlfriend will be pleased that there is another woman going.

pm'd you directions

thats what this post was about and it has turned into an argument again...... :eek:fftopic::eek:fftopic:

see yous all tomorrow , al

·
Team Hardcore (Scotland)
624 Posts
there will be plenty of fish getting caught colin as ur not there :wiggle:

·
Specimen Hunter
3,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Big hug everyone 1,2,3 woooot!

Cant wait to get up to etive, Janet will be glad you are goin zippy Big al has pm'd you

This should be good, looking forward to meeting u folks....till tomorrow, cia :fishing:

·
Registered
859 Posts
lets get the topic back to etive guys so is there enough room for everyone to fish at the priory
i am still trying to get there but this blooming works murder at the weekends

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
sounds like a good weekend for you bboab :D:D:D

unfortunitly am still sore with this broken thumb :(:(:( bloody murder am dying to get out :(

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Right lets keep this on topic, what is going on with this forum at the moment? Lets just try and keep things in perspective and leave the past in the past

·
Registered
461 Posts
sounds like a good weekend for you bboab :D:D:D

unfortunitly am still sore with this broken thumb :(:(:( bloody murder am dying to get out :(
oh aye.cant wait.trying to think of an excuse to get out of the 50th mind you lol.hope your thumbs better soon mate.will meet up some time in the near future

:fishing:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts