World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its that time of year again when the sun is getting lower in the sky, lures look alot more tastier to fish as the big shoals of baitfish have moved on. I love this time of year, its when you hear of some big bass falling to the lures and the anticipation of one hitting yours makes autumn plugging excellent.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Yeap your right Mick. Just wish this water would clear up a little more where I live. I might start venturing south to find the clearer stuff:boat:

·
Registered
414 Posts
This time of year gets me all tingly.........lunkers in close stocking up on the feed for the harsh times ahead!!

·
Registered
206 Posts
Its that time of year again when the sun is getting lower in the sky, lures look alot more tastier to fish as the big shoals of baitfish have moved on. I love this time of year, its when you hear of some big bass falling to the lures and the anticipation of one hitting yours makes autumn plugging excellent.
Yep so true not only for plugging, allways been the best time for me in numbers and size! And they are sooo strong!

·
Registered
848 Posts
Today was my best day of the season so far, and my optimism for an autumn rush has been renewed. If this weather holds then I think all the disappointments of July & August will be forgotten. Here's hoping!

·
Registered
456 Posts
Yeap, Bass are really hitting the lures hard tonight, had a couple of good ones on surface lures, and a few slightly smaller ones on the 175 TM. If this weather holds I maybe a very knackered but VERY happy plugger by the end of the season.

·
Registered
831 Posts
Your right Mick i do think there will be a lot more bigger fish caught in oct and november this year.
I carn't wait for the jersey fest.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts