World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys n gals... moving down the coast from a fishless loch long to base myself in Irvine.... (oh dear) Are there any tackle shops with live bait ( rag n lug) wiithin say a 10 mile radius...? cheers

·
Registered
456 Posts
hello there mt a think the one in preswick does all baits....not sure thou:clap3: :clap3: :clap3:

·
Registered
859 Posts
paul i cant say its fishless my m8 and i caught about 10 wee codling there last sunday and monday biggest was just under 2lb on mackie bait

·
Registered
48 Posts
Allo big splash, hows it going mate, been to yer shop at Saltcoats, great bunch you got there V V helpful, got bait and have to say top notch!!!, hope to see you back in the shop next time I call by,
Tight lines.:thumbs: :thumbs: :clap2: :clap3: :fish:

·
Registered
456 Posts
well have to say that i agree whitehores warrior a went to that we shop the day and spoke to the lads there thay were vv helpful...... hope ur leg gets better big splash u wont be doing much fishing with a broken leg mt i found ur shop on here and i will be back up next weekend mt for the crack and some bits and bobs mt :clap2: :clap2:

·
Registered
876 Posts
i will try and make a point of being in to meet you in person ,its always nice to be appreciated and hear that anglers wheather they be fresh ,sea or whatever like the shop and get use out of it:) :) :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts