World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
went down to babbit ness , near boarhills, braw day a bit windy but the rain stayed away, caught three fish, coley 1lb 1/2, a smaller one, and the wee'ist cod a've seen, my mate charlie got a good wrasse 2lbish, all returned safe and well. baits were lug, razor, and crab, all fish caught on lug, a braw day oot.:victory:

·
Registered
427 Posts
went down to babbit ness , near boarhills, braw day a bit windy but the rain stayed away, caught three fish, coley 1lb 1/2, a smaller one, and the wee'ist cod a've seen, my mate charlie got a good wrasse 2lbish, all returned safe and well. baits were lug, razor, and crab, all fish caught on lug, a braw day oot.:victory:
Hi Mikey, good day out by the sounds of it. I can beat your wee cod, got one last week about an inch and 1/2 long, lucky if it went 10 grams, I didn't know they came that small.

·
Registered
2,062 Posts
took the boat in tight to the point there today for the last drift on way back in hoping for a pollack on the firetail worm and caught a 6lb cod. Will post a pic later.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts