World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hiya, poacher m8 hows things been ., this site has grown some since i last visited m8.chat to u soon.....ATB. Taffy

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
hello u old devil where you been ? gotta av a chat about the boats soon taff lad. take care . nice to see u bak m8?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hiya poach, yes m8 ive missed so much fishing this year due to illness mate, been in n out of hospital several times but on the mend now i hope.i hope u had a good season so far m8 . well its good to be back, look forward to talking to u all .......A.T.B.......TAFFY.

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
did not no you were ill m8. sorry to hear that, and hope you get well soon. the fishing this winter was poor. but hoping summer will get better, i couldnt go another winter like last one.i will take up knitting, glad you are back anyway m8, take care, an chat soon. pooch?

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Hi Poach,

My wife has a knitting machine for sale. It's in excellent condition and would be a great investment for the coming winter. Just thing of all the woolie jumpers that you could knit?

Cheers

Drew

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
i could sell them couldnt i, make a buck. and buy my fish from the market, that sounds brill? but i really hope it doesnt come to that m8y? thank the wife for me please?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts