World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, just returned from fitting shops so far from the sea most of the inhabitants still think the world is flat- down to Burry Port and nothing has changed, the only bite I had was from a particularly aggressive ragworm then on to Loughor tonight where the only things I caught were two small rockling - what's all that about ? a fish that looks like a tadpole!! anyway two other guys there also blanked so maybe it's not just me lol . My daughter would like to enter the fish of the month competition (see photo). unfortunately the month in question was October, still not bad going for a nine year old on only her 2nd outing, she caught three tidy size flatties on her 1st but that's another story-in fact she's outfished me every time ( but to those who've seen my previous posts that's not surprising I couldn't catch a cold in a doctors waiting room) ;forgot to say the bass was 3lb and 9 ounces and was bloody delicious

Attachments

·
Registered
12,181 Posts
Roller, What did the one in the red shirt taste like?
blueskip

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
well done that young lady, all i can say is next time she goes, ask her if u can tag along m8.. heehee,,..

·
Registered
6,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Skip-it's only for the weekend though :( don't know what she tastes like but she smelt of mackarel and worm guts and Poacher next time I think I'll sit in the old landie with a flask and my fags and watch

·
Registered
311 Posts
you know your getting past it when youve goto take your kids to catch fish for you. well done that young lady and have pitty on dad let him say he has cought as well even if youve goto lend him a fish

·
Registered
188 Posts
Hey Roller welcome back and I think your daughter should join up with Birdy as they seem to be showing us what to do at the mo

·
Registered
208 Posts
well done too tht girl, shame about that football top and she was doing so well haha, nice bass i waited years for a four pounder, your right lads i think these ladys are showing us guys what its all about, think i'll quit fishing and start knitting or somthing

·
Registered
302 Posts
Well done to this little lady.
so nice to hear that u like your fishing and proving quite good too.
Sadly I do have one concern......your choice of fashion attire," fear not your still very young" u will I know grow out of it .......poor dab.

god bless

Russ .lol.

·
One Life - Fish it!
5,009 Posts
Excellent, well done!!!!!!! A really nice fish and its always good to show the old man how it's done ;)

Might I suggest you swop the red of...those...people for the blue and white of the mighty, mighty OWLS, yes the one and only football team, gods own football team...Sheffield Wednesday...up the blue and white wizzards!! etc.

If bass could follow football, they'd be wednesdayites ;)

Again well done on the fish!

MikeJr

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
mike whos sheffield weds m8.. gulp.. man utd, man utd, oh hang on, look, they r winnin again, must go an see.. hee hee..

·
Registered
6,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Duty calls I'm off to work again tomorrow-will miss all these lovely high tides skip has been on about. Somewhere called Didcot this time-why can't my firm get any jobs next to the sea? Still have to do something to keep the little lady in exhorbitantly priced replica shirts-it gets worse her sister supports something called Chelsea!! But at least they both look good in their Scarlets jerseys signed by Finau. Anyway tight lines all and try and leave a couple of small ones to give me something to look forward to in a couple of weeks- see you then.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts