World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
a mate of mine informed me that 3 hours after top tide on the lougher estuary is the prime time to catch bass.. just curious to whether any agrees with this or could give me any tips... im going to try my luck sunday morning!! top tides at half 10am. its a 6,7mtr... cheers:

·
The people's moral compass
12,847 Posts
3hrs either side of low worked well for us a couple of months back. Peeler worked best, a schoolie a chuck plus a couple of better fish.

Hugh

·
Registered
14,742 Posts
a mate of mine informed me that 3 hours after top tide on the lougher estuary is the prime time to catch bass.. just curious to whether any agrees with this or could give me any tips... im going to try my luck sunday morning!! top tides at half 10am. its a 6,7mtr... cheers:
A lot depends on where you intend to fish . The estuary is a huge area of water and different marks do fish better at different stages of the tide.
Some marks fish better over low water because the sand banks force water and fish into much smaller areas .

·
Registered
14,742 Posts
You might ask a mod to move this thread into the s&w wales pages, I expect you will get more replies in there .

1 - 4 of 4 Posts