World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just got back from west bexington went down there at 3-00pm with 2 mates and we left at 10.00 pm between the 3 of us we had 7 rods on the go all being casted diffeent lengths with diffeent baits on ,mackerel , squid , rag worm , we diddent even have 1 single bite . chap along from us had a plaice and chap other side us had 1 mackerel .we were surprised not to even get 1 doggie where have they all gone

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
My client Edgey has asked me to write to you Mr Houlton to offer our assistance in the matter of Mr Lockstock and yourself.

We are the most useless firm of laywers in existence and will be of no assistance what-so-ever, but will provide long and boring dissertations on the rights and wrongs of Mr Lockstock's allegations, in return for large quantities of brown enevelopes stuffed with cash.

He has also asked me to bring to your attention the interesting report that has just been posted about him on the Boat Section by the Piscatorial Editor of Fishing in Mars, Lunch-time O'Booze.

Dictated by:

Mr Stuart Fotheringay-Cholmondly-Gobbledygook-Psmith(NB. The P is silent). and typed and signed in his absence by:

Miss Cressida Twittering-by-Gently,

Assistant to Mr Barmy Bumbletoon-Crisps, Secretary to the Senior Partner
Mr Stuart Fotheringay-Cholmondly-Gobbledygook-Psmith(NB. The P is silent).

PP. Mr Stuart Fotheringay-Cholmondly-Gobbledygook-Psmith(NB. The P is silent).

A list of Partners of the Firm is not available for inspection anywhere.

Messrs Sue Grabbit and Run are not authorised by the Law Society to carry on the business of giving legal advice, nor are they authorised by the Financial Services Authority to give Financial Advice, except where the passage of large brown envelopes stuffed with cash are on offer, in which case they will always accept such offers.

Will not someone rid me of this troublesome lawyer?

·
Master Blanker
3,582 Posts
My client Edgey has asked me to write to you Mr Houlton to offer our assistance in the matter of Mr Lockstock and yourself.

We are the most useless firm of laywers in existence and will be of no assistance what-so-ever, but will provide long and boring dissertations on the rights and wrongs of Mr Lockstock's allegations, in return for large quantities of brown enevelopes stuffed with cash.

He has also asked me to bring to your attention the interesting report that has just been posted about him on the Boat Section by the Piscatorial Editor of Fishing in Mars, Lunch-time O'Booze.

Dictated by:

Mr Stuart Fotheringay-Cholmondly-Gobbledygook-Psmith(NB. The P is silent). and typed and signed in his absence by:

Miss Cressida Twittering-by-Gently,

Assistant to Mr Barmy Bumbletoon-Crisps, Secretary to the Senior Partner
Mr Stuart Fotheringay-Cholmondly-Gobbledygook-Psmith(NB. The P is silent).

PP. Mr Stuart Fotheringay-Cholmondly-Gobbledygook-Psmith(NB. The P is silent).

A list of Partners of the Firm is not available for inspection anywhere.

Messrs Sue Grabbit and Run are not authorised by the Law Society to carry on the business of giving legal advice, nor are they authorised by the Financial Services Authority to give Financial Advice, except where the passage of large brown envelopes stuffed with cash are on offer, in which case they will always accept such offers.

Will not someone rid me of this troublesome lawyer?
i like brown envelopes stuffed with cash... if every you need a favour edgey, let me know.

nudge nudge, wink wink ect...:unsure:

G

·
Its not brown enevlopes stuffed with cash that Edgey needs its men in white coats!:eek:fftopic: :eek:fftopic: Opps..in danger of this turning into another of the pesky inappropriate threads that upset our friends in Sussex.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts