World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me and my bro decided to go off the worm 3 am this morning to fish up to top water, plugging and floating , perfect conditions ,we got right to the end of the worm i tripped over and demolished my spinning rod. F*****g gutted to say the least ,so i appologise to all gower residents on the site for for the distress i may have caused by shouting all the obscenities i could think of at the top of my voice at 3.30 in the morning .

Any way with no back up rod we walked all the way back to the car and drove down to gorseinon to pick up my spare rod!!! and we headed for hunts bay and we were there by 6.30, on my 3rd cast on redgill and float i had a cracking take fish of approx 2.5lb got it to my feet and it came off once again f*****g gutted ,So all in all it was a bad day at the office.

cheers

an extremely pi**ed off andy

ps but i still love fishing.

·
Registered
12,181 Posts
Not catching! so maybe next time, fishing & catching!:clap3:
blueskip

·
Registered
6,088 Posts
a bad days fishing beats a good day working what can i say sh1t happens better luck next time m8 lol

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
Unlucky mate, know those feelings all to well - we always end up going back though !

·
Registered
143 Posts
wow, you did have a bad time mate!

Ah well.

I have also crunched up a rod, a long time ago. I felt physically sick after I did it.

But I still love fishing!!!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts