World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here’s a vid from a session on my own boat, with the seasons starting to change now is a good time to stock up on bait for the winter. Hopefully you’ll find it useful with lots of hints and tips - and a few sneaky bonus fish thrown in. ;)

·
Registered
5,693 Posts
Here’s a vid from a session on my own boat, with the seasons starting to change now is a good time to stock up on bait for the winter. Hopefully you’ll find it useful with lots of hints and tips - and a few sneaky bonus fish thrown in. ;)
Watched yesterday, nice job john, Tried octopus in corfu back in the late 80s, never had since:sick::thumbsup:

·
Registered
993 Posts
Another interesting, informative and enjoyable video. Nice array of species, and bait catching too, topped off with a cracking bass. What a great way to spend time. Thanks for sharing. :thumbsup::thumbsup::rofl::rofl:

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Another interesting, informative and enjoyable video. Nice array of species, and bait catching too, topped off with a cracking bass. What a great way to spend time. Thanks for sharing. :thumbsup::thumbsup::rofl::rofl:
No worries mate, any time. Best make the most of it as the fishing down our way drops off pretty dramatically around Feb/March time.

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Absolute top class mate , good to watch somebody that knows what theyre doing and shares . :thumbsup:
Thankyou very much. That’s the big thing with me really. People should share more and help each other. It doesn’t have to be big things. It could just be experiences with a certain piece of tackle or method. An idea or a homemade piece of kit. I know for certain that if people had shared with me some of the lessons I had to learn the hard way when I was young, it would have saved me so much time and money - and would have probably seen me catch loads more fish. We are all doing this to have fun. Why not help others?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts