World Sea Fishing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
The Ego
6,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As im still looking for a job, im going to start bait digging tosupplemet my income. anybody interested send us a pm (no silly orders) with a contact number date when you need them and what and how much you need

·
Registered
18,550 Posts
As im still looking for a job, im going to start bait digging tosupplemet my income. anybody interested send us a pm (no silly orders) with a contact number date when you need them and what and how much you need
I wish you the best of luck with that, and will try to get some off you if we're launching from Two-Tree , or elsewhere around there.
Like I said to you some time back; make your own luck, don't rely on any other bugger, because you will always get taken for a ride.
There's no substitute for being your own master, it's the only way to go.
Cheers,
Davey.

·
Registered
18,550 Posts
My spies tell me that the Excellent Jassyfa will be out baitdigging at some stage, trying to outflank our despicable Communist government with a bit of good old Essex Enterprise.
No lily-livered supine bloodsucker be he !
Buy the mans harvest, help him, and give the filthy ZaNuLabour bloodsuckers a fine crack on the snout !
Cheers,
Davey.:boxing:

·
Registered
21,087 Posts
Spoken like a true disciple of Maggie......

I wish you the best of luck with that, and will try to get some off you if we're launching from Two-Tree , or elsewhere around there.
Like I said to you some time back; make your own luck, don't rely on any other bugger, because you will always get taken for a ride.
There's no substitute for being your own master, it's the only way to go.
Cheers,
Davey.

·
Accepts cakes as bribes.
12,213 Posts
As posted above please use the PM system if your interested. No more threads about Jase and his new sideline please, I think the word has gotten around by now.

Thanks all. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.