World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
been and got my bait for tomorrow ..:g: ..god my backs killing all that digging :clap2: :clap2: ..........cheers mate :kissing: :notworthy .....got lug ,white rag ,razor fish,mussel ,squid .....hope theres some fish about ...........

i do beleive the majority of ground is sandy with a few rocks ........heard a few 10lbers are hanging about for me tomorrow ........:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
Any one going to meet tomoz and geting there bait tomoz if they could get me 2 bags of rag i would be most thankful will square you up as soon as i get there. Just im geting a lift down and it will be straight down a19 and wont have time to go scouting around for shops. If not no worries i have some runny down, just i wanted to fish the beach for flatties etc cheers

·
Registered
453 Posts
been and got my bait for tomorrow ..:g: ..god my backs killing all that digging :clap2: :clap2: ..........cheers mate :kissing: :notworthy .....got lug ,white rag ,razor fish,mussel ,squid .....hope theres some fish about ...........

i do beleive the majority of ground is sandy with a few rocks ........heard a few 10lbers are hanging about for me tomorrow ........:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:
he also forgot to add on his bait list handgrenades, rocket launcher :lmao:
oh and by the way the 10lbers hes on about are the ones off a world war 2 boat: but seriously i wish i was joining you lads down there but one has to work tomorrow all the best hope you all catch something will be waiting for the post up tomorrow night good luck everyone tight lines:notworthy

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
me too ,wish i was there ,but family arrived from sussex today .and carnt wait for the report and pics which j.v as allways has a cracking report whatever the weather ,and catches too,enjoy ya selfs and have a good day out lads.

tight lines ........

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
Shame ya cant get along coddy mate. I will catch a bigun for ya bud lol and im sorted for bait aswell lads gonna call in at hartlepool. Wey am gonna have a few cans make a couple rigs and off to kip later dudes

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
oh yer.. that one... wish i could have made it.. hope you all catch plenty...tight lines.. Chris

1 - 20 of 21 Posts