World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Global Moderator
22,292 Posts
Baits r us every time. You can walk in as well if close enough, nothing like picking peeler in the exact stage you want them out of thousands they often have in.

Stay well clear of Hookers.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Baits r us every time. You can walk in as well if close enough, nothing like picking peeler in the exact stage you want them out of thousands they often have in.

Stay well clear of Hookers.
It would be great if you could explain why to stay clear of Hookers, is it because the delivery price is too much? To be honest I never buy from Baits r us because I hardly see them sell fresh lug. Thanks

·
Registered
776 Posts
It would be great if you could explain why to stay clear of Hookers, is it because the delivery price is too much? To be honest I never buy from Baits r us because I hardly see them sell fresh lug. Thanks
Do a search on the forum, and you will see how bad it is, late deliveries, rotten goods is just the tip of the iceberg. Ordered once and never again but baits r us are very good.

·
Global Moderator
22,292 Posts
Hi Martin,

Personally it's because after being told my bait is in stock and ready for collection I am then told, once at the shop, that they do not have it. I gave them several chances as they would dig hard to get bait for the area like lug and white rag but after being lied to at least three times I will not use them again and am happy to share my experiences online as I do with places that provide good service, likes Baits R US.

The search is working well on here again now, have a look at Hookers...

Reactions: John Ritson

·
Registered
44 Posts
Thanks for all your comments, it is very much appreciated. If this is the Hookers company you mentioned about (Hookers Baits | Live & Frozen Sea Fishing Bait Suppliers.) then I have personally bought few times from them online and they seemed to deliver every time for me. I haven't bought from them lately because their delivery price is a bit too much and they cannot guarantee next day delivery. I have been using The Bait and Tackle Centre lately and they seem very reliable and the price is reasonable (20 fresh lugs for £4 is not bad and the next day delivery price is £11).

·
Registered
62 Posts
As this is a "world" sea fishing forum, any recommendations for online bait suppliers in Europe? Delivery from the UK is probably not going to work for me.

I did try contacting World Trading Co./ Escaviva but they would not sell to me direct and just punted me off to a wholesaler with only a Gmail address.

·
Registered
Anyfish Anywhere 6 and bait 13ft. Abu 6500 TSRi. Akios 757ctm.
51 Posts
I’ve just had my first ever mail order bait delivery from Solent Baits and it came in under 24 hrs and it was in tip top condition, and I live at the other end of the country. Free delivery on orders over £60 and Pete from the company was well helpful.

·
Registered
20,408 Posts
:D People won't explain because court cases cost money, even if you win, sometimes. :(

1 - 12 of 12 Posts