World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi everyone does anyone any good fresh bait shops in the grimsby area i usually use sparks bros but have found out today they are selling up this week and will not have any fresh lug in stock please help many thanks mark

·
Registered
51 Posts
hi mark,
theres 3 tackle shops in cleethorpes so im led to believe dnt know the addresses im afraid mate check out the fone book,hope it helps mate.

·
Registered
7,586 Posts
there is also the trading post in hainton ave grimsby and ultimate angling in holton le clay.always best to order in advance.allthough sometimes the trading post will have plenty in. trading post tel. 01472345376
clee angling tel.01472602002 trev

·
Registered
70 Posts
The trading post will have plenty in.i go out on a boat from grimsby and have had bait from all 4 and have founed that that is the best for me the skipper gets his squid from off the docks and that is very good but in big blocks good luck

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
many thanks everyone you all have been a great help and i have found a good new bait supplyer at the trading post many thanks again mark

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
As with all bait suppliers it,s best to check the quallity of the bait first if at all possible.... especially worms..... thats why i get mine from hull... quallity, quallity quallity every time.... Chris

1 - 10 of 10 Posts