World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I live between Ely & Wisbech, any fresh bait supplies nearby or am i best to go mail order. On the subject of mail order, anyone tried baby squid stuffed with some sort of crab pulp. Came across some by chance on ebay, they look good on paper but I`m no judge so thought someone on here might have some experience of this bait.

·
Registered
581 Posts
I tend to avoid ebay for bait, a lot of it is "preserved" baits, I personally use Baits r us for my mail order baits, and have to date never had a problem, plus if you order £60 after tax it's free shipping.

Avoid hookers baits but that's just my personal opinion.

Cheers
Mackenzie

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
Hi all,

I live between Ely & Wisbech, any fresh bait supplies nearby or am i best to go mail order. On the subject of mail order, anyone tried baby squid stuffed with some sort of crab pulp. Came across some by chance on ebay, they look good on paper but I`m no judge so thought someone on here might have some experience of this bait.
Baits r us are great. I think you can get fresh worm from there too but the frozen blacks are also good too and catch plenty of fish :)

But the squid, bluey, sandeel is top notch and it’s delivered in polystyrene boxes so it’s still frozen when you get it which is great :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts