World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i see this recommend allot but i cant figure one thing out the delivery charge to ireland its saying 20 pound for a pack of sandeels surely cant be right ???anyone know the delivery charge to ireland ??

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
think thats right m8, to where I am its £12+

lighty

·
Registered
8,035 Posts
Just looked, and parcelforce, next day delivery is £13.74+vat for under 1Kg, so about 16.50. Based on that, I would say yes, it probably is right.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
They reckon its free postage if you spend over 60 notes but if that doesn't apply to us Isle of Wighters I shall carry on buying mine

from my local tackle shop

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Lots of people like the company, but i must say I ordered a bulk of squid and sand eel and the sand eel was part thawed when i got it, they have offered to replace it but only under protest and as part of the next order I place, part of their T&C's are that if bait thaws in transit the customer takes the loss!!

I'll not be placing another order with them, shame really.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Lots of people like the company, but i must say I ordered a bulk of squid and sand eel and the sand eel was part thawed when i got it, they have offered to replace it but only under protest and as part of the next order I place, part of their T&C's are that if bait thaws in transit the customer takes the loss!!

I'll not be placing another order with them, shame really.
Think they need to have a look at the courrier they use.

I used to buy live fish tropicals and Koi they were sent on a next day before 10am.
Both companies I used had no complaints and would re ship as long as you was in to accept a before 10am delivery.
If they book that service and the driver is late it is down to them to claim from the courier.

The amount they must be sending daily they should get a good deal.
I get upto 25kg of leads sent to me for a £10 most of there orders are not going to be that weight.
So they should be able to negociate a deal.

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
if your wanting them in Ireland , why not use the tackle shop in Tralee, they will post them ..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts