World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

Oh way last week sometime ? i hit Ballygally rocks for some C:fish:eek:d
how wrong was i ?. Nowt happening but Doggies, many Doggies:cc_surren got about 8 of the lovely little blitters but two of them where immature Huss ( if such a thing exists) around 1.5lb, so at least its a sign of a good year for the GSD"s, also been catching wee Huss steady before Christmas so they didn"t stay away for long:sun:

Any road got a couple of whiting and a single Coalie as well, so was at least satisfied , with the same old same old :fishing:. during the night i think a rat got Hypnotized with my boots, each time i turned around he /she ? was sitting staring at my footwear:unsure: quite a brave little animal with no fear of me ? even with my pile of stones to throw at it :bb: Tide turned and was down three hours so i made tracks for home.

Had a few adventures between then and now but nothing to report of any real significance:spiteful::whistling:g:

So last night went down dug 40 yellow tails and then met up with Jonny, Jonny gave the pier a go but nothing happening,, So to Cushendun we went.
Got set up in the hail and sleet and fished, nothing :blahblah:nothing ,then the wind turned and a great gust of untold magnitude! blew over my rest and beach buddy, damn sand in my reels:wiggle: Strange old gust to change direction like that.

A real horrendous sleet and hail storm started at about 3/4 am, so i had had enough I was yawning my head off, had no fish and was just plain knackered. Jonny decided that he would pack as well, and reeled in a Codsmickling,, good man Jonny. We said our goodbyes and to pay Jonny back for making me look a FOOL! i promptly gave him sketchy directions on a short cut home ? and was doubled up with the giggles as i watched Jonny"s car headlights make there way through the darkness towards untold lefts and rights along the lonely back roads in the general direction of his home:lmao:

Well there you have it, fishing was 50/50 the past week or so, but at least i have been out doing what i love doing ? sitting in the dark by myself:mellow:eek:r with the trusted few.

Take it easy Chaps lol

Mark...

·
Registered
239 Posts
you ballix ye!:bicycle:
I got lost for about 10/15 mins:bye2:
then I got fed up and took a turn off for ballycastle and flat tae the mat all the way to the toon:wiggle:
a great nights slabbering and tea supping anyways:crazy:
ye auld bint ye :cc_surren

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
you ballix ye!:bicycle:
I got lost for about 10/15 mins:bye2:
then I got fed up and took a turn off for ballycastle and flat tae the mat all the way to the toon:wiggle:
a great nights slabbering and tea supping anyways:crazy:
ye auld bint ye :cc_surren

Oh aye Jonny:sun: ye doogar ye:hug:

Yip another night spent in good company :thumbs:
class:fish:

Mark... lol

·
Registered
834 Posts
So much hard work for little fish, I hope their biting better this weekend. Hope you made it home ok Jonny:bicycle:.. Nice report Fedstar.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Nice report you old dog, shame on you for sending that lad the wrong way. Pity the fishing wasn't as good as the report. Have to get out soon myself starting to loose the plot.

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Guys,

Things have been quite of late, but there is still fish to be had:laugh:
difficult time of the year as well, so if you do venture out ? be aware you could blank,, just like me:crazy:lol

Mark...

·
Registered
94 Posts
Well mucker that was dead on at least ya got out , me and Ernest Hemingway hit wee walters beech last night on a low and got 5 doggies and a flounder so that was a nice wee night under the stars got a bit nippy around midnight so hit the road :bicycle:....

Keep her lit

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
So much hard work for little fish, Nice report Fedstar.
What Neill lol ?

naw my friend,, you"ve got it all wrong :rtfm: its not hard work at all :wiggle: its the exact opposite, its peaceful and relaxing for me,, :crazy: if it ever does become hard work:fishing: then you and i may take up golf with JAWS:wheelchai:crazy:

Mr Sacker:sun: thanks for the support as usual:bb: you and J,R Hartly pmsl are two Wee ? Crackers!!! well done getting "Down" to the fishing that"s not a bad night for the time o year and the district :huh:

Anyhow:fishing: your all Eejits:doh:

The fed of star....

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Martin fake a sick day and ?
"com"on te hell of that with ye"

Tell them casting boys your gonna get your line wet. and
Don"t forget to do a lot of crawling to "hier commandant":sad2:

"I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past me I will turn to see fears path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing......Only I will remain." ‡

Just keep repeating this litany , after all ,,,
all she can say is ?:slap:

Fedstar...:uhoh:lol

·
Registered
834 Posts
Its ok Fedstir :laugh: i have a trip planned for him just waiting on a day that suits , maybe we could drag you along as it,s right up your ally.

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Goodman Sillycod:happy:

right up my alley:crazy: Belfast Docks ? :thumbs:

Fedstar...

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Up The Connsie it is then Neill:laugh:
we can get some shopping at the same time:wacko:
don"t forget to tell Martin to bring a list:eek:hmy:

Mark...:thumbs:

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Up The Connsie it is then Neill:laugh:
we can get some shopping at the same time:wacko:
don"t forget to tell Martin to bring a list:eek:hmy:

Mark...:thumbs:
What I do I Santa list for? Fishing and shopping don't mix, unless it's a tackle shop:victory:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts