World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
One Life - Fish it!
5,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Becuase nobody likes what everybody else likes, I have a plan.

Lets ban EVERYTHING!

The rules though are as follows:

You are permitted to live in a house but cannot leave that house only to go to special areas where you can pick up food tablets, everything else in the world has "feelings" so we can't eat them oh and we are no longer top of the food chain, the government decided that 50.0000001% of the country didn't agree with the theory so we can't eat anything that may get hurt when its used as food or anything else for that matter (animals, veggies, fruit). They also decided that we can no longer walk on the grass or anything "non tarmac" incase we hurt any creatures on the way. We can't have water because that would be taking something out of the environment for human use so instead we have tablets that do this for us.

So in essence, we can't do anything that would hurt anything else, so we can no longer build houses, can't drive cars, can't work, can't walk, can't eat, can't enjoy ourselves, can't be buried...so in effect...there is no point in us been here.

Bugger....

·
Registered
311 Posts
thrown your toys out of the pram because the law dosent suit you come on mike your the webmaster we all look to you for guidence.deep breaths mike relax

·
One Life - Fish it!
5,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nah, it's not throwing toys out...its the country. It is getting silly now, somebody is always wanting to stop somebody else doing something.

Like the 4x4 issue, lets all ban 4x4's...but a lot of people like them...we don't care BAN them.

Life can be very frustrating lol. If it gets any worse i'm emigrating.

I'm off to buy a smart car and then eat lettece for tea washed down with some grass juice. (i'm not really, I want a gas guzzler aston martin and i'm having lamb for tea, and yes it will be juicy, tender and spread with mint sauce, the skin will be crisp and the roasties will be sweet...deal with it veggies :D)

Mike Jr

·
Registered
7,179 Posts
YEAH..the 4x4 issue..i read that,,and agree with it..Thats why im in the process of buying a 6litre Chevrolet suburban..that carries 9 people..and the contents of your house...waaahahahah..let them protest!!!!,let them drive small engined cars,,such as mini's,fiesta's,focus's blah blah blah..

ill just run em over like they were crisp packets..

·
Registered
4,862 Posts
  • When you were very young (like still at primary school) you knew a lot but were sensible enough to know that there were masses to learn.
  • When you were young (like still at secondary school) you realised that half of what you were told to learn was a waste of time and only there to satisfy the needs of teachers and parents.
  • When you were old enough to fornicate and almost old enough to vote you knew what you wanted to learn!
  • When you were old enough to vote and perhaps in college or earning enough to drink as much as you could, YOU KNEW IT ALL!
Later ...... much later.........
  • You have too much to do to pay mortgages and buy nappies to think about anything
  • You curse everyone who doesn't think like you as:- daft, misguided or just plain ignorant
Much... much later.......
You take up serious fishing again
Now you have time to think again, and you realise that:-
  • everyone is still learning, even those who think they've given up learning, like you!
  • that they will eventually get to your level of understanding about everything
  • It's frustrating that they don't see what you see but as a fisherman
YOU SHRUG YOUR SHOULDERS, BAIT UP WITH FRESH BAIT,
AND CAST OUT AGAIN!

·
Registered
325 Posts
Woodbutcher

I'll come with you but only if I can have a go at steering the spacecraft. What sort of bait do you think we'll need

Fred

1 - 8 of 8 Posts