World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
*BASS LURE GURU*
10,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://banjominnowstore.com/Techniques.aspx

WHAT DOES ANY ONE KNOW ABOUT THESE , DOES ANY BODY USE THESE ,

i have had it , from a very very good bass angler , to give them a go , as he is doing rather well on them ,

they are obviously from the USA , does any one know if anywhere in England does them , or has any one used them ,
i have used something similar , but not the same ,
the vids on them look good , and they seem to cast well .

Cheers

Mark

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
available on ebay

·
Registered
6,857 Posts
I seem to remember that they were heavily advertised in American "infomercials" a few years back.
I don't think they are available through any major tackle wholesalers and are mainly flogged by direct marketing or through auction sites.
Give them a go but I'm sure there are alternatives that will perform at least as well.

·
Registered
580 Posts
there is a uk company selling them at 30 quid plus 7 quid postage they are called Zestify. they advertise on late night tv
check ebay first as they are only 12 quid plus postage which i think was 4 quid.
i purchased the pack with 32 "fish" in it and they look good.
i have used them on a couple of occasions but had no joy. i have to add at this point that i am new to the game and may not be using the right pattern/fish or fishing the wrong areas.
i have ditched the eye hooking system on 10 of the assorted lures and attached a small lead bullet or bead in the eye socket. i have used mono with a bait needle to pass through the head and body. i have then attached a treble hook close the the lower dorsal fin.
they swim very well.
all i need to do is catch a fish on them now and i will be very happy

steve

1 - 6 of 6 Posts