World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody know where I can buy the banjo minnow system in the UK?? I have heard that they are the mutts nuts for lure fishing!

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Havent heard of any UK suppliers yet Phil but if you do a google search you will find several U.S.mail order companies that will ship them out.
Hope this helps bud.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Hi Phil

do you have sky tv.... because they used to be advetised on there. the price was £29.99 i think. ad mail plymouth?

you would be better off imho buying your self some different types of storm shads/eels/prawns/crabs as the banjo minnow system is mainly used for catching freshwater bass. I know there are a lot of people saying its great but a lot of the stuff in it you wouldn't use here at all!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The reason I asked is that I have been given some banjo minnow stuff, not the full kit, plus the video. I was just wondering if I could get it in the UK!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
bassbites said:
you will need to watch the 20 min add which is on 1 of the sky channels that shows fishing!! I think it is a Plymouth Devon address
Thats buggered me up, I don't have sky!

·
Registered
3,186 Posts
Phil,
Here is a link to the American Site, they show only us shipping, but may be worth an Email.

Banjo Minnow

Hope it is productive for you :cool:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts