World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Paid4tackledealersroller is now too experienced a bass angler to come fishing with me! he refuses to answer my PMs, in case he has to drag me along with him!
I should remind him I knew Cefn Sidan when it still had "Achtung Minen" signs on it!!!
So the gauntlet is down, 0620 Bank Holiday Monday will see me in my "chesties" up to my belly in perfect water conditions, whipping them out!
Turn left at the football field you said? I must remember my fork to dig some white rag to administer the "coup de gras"!!!!
blueskip

·
Registered
12,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Kipper with a 4x4 can I cross from the car park you indicate onto the beach? It looks as if its OK, Roller goes that way then turns right up towards the "Paul".
blueskip

·
Registered
12,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr watch out fish!!!!!!!!!!!!!
blueskip

·
Registered
6,973 Posts
My humble apologies Skip I was fishing all day yesterday and have only now turned my computer on. I would love to be there tomorrow morning if I can clear it with the management-'er indoors and if I can fix the Abu cardinal I bought a week ago to replace the penn I broke two weeks ago I bust it reeling in a nice 3 1/2 pounder yesterday my brother in law also landed a 2 1/2 lb bass- his first ever, what do you mean it was unfishable Pottsy? also had a couple of schoolies and an undersized flounder...right where's my screwdriver

will phone you later Skip
PS the map is spot on a Disco will get over the dunes with ease just be careful going over the last one because you can't see whats coming and people with lesser 4x4s sometimes need a run up to get back off the beach-also take it easy once you are actually on the beach itself because there are some rather nasty little humps hidden by the soft sand

·
Registered
129 Posts
Christ, i had to leave the beach with 90% wind burns..I tried straight out from the entrance to the beach but my rod was blown over, my kit was everywhere...sod that..!!

Went down Amroth and had a great everning, pullin in schoolies and flaties across the road from the pub..haha..bloody great
hope you had fun!! Where did you fish???

Pottsy

·
Registered
6,973 Posts
Fished about 5 different places from the Paul right back to the entrance and you gotta be tough to do this sea fishing lark-or sit out of the wind in the back of the old Rangie :)

·
Registered
129 Posts
Aha, thought you may have been weilding a secret weapon. Hope you had fun down there..
Pottsy

1 - 10 of 10 Posts