World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there have been a lot of complaints on here about Glasgow Angling Centre's poor service, but ....
I just bought two Penn PowerStix Surf rods for 40 quid each. If you include next day delivery (£9.95), that's two rods for less than the price of one (Veals are selling them for £96).
They are excellent rods, 12ft 6in, Fuji BMNAG's, Penn Coastal reel seat and they come with a hard carry tube.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Ordered mine about a week ago Caulkhead. Not arrived yet and was hoping it wasn't a mistake.

Looking forward to trying a penn as my stand in second rod before I upgrade to something a bit better. If the Penn is good, may go for the PPT range.

Wish it would arrive!

Sawfish

·
Registered
242 Posts
JUst went to order two of these rods and it now says no longer able to do over night deliverlys so this must mean there out of stock or very low.So will wait to see if they come back in.
matt

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ordered mine about a week ago Caulkhead. Not arrived yet and was hoping it wasn't a mistake.

Looking forward to trying a penn as my stand in second rod before I upgrade to something a bit better. If the Penn is good, may go for the PPT range.

Wish it would arrive!

Sawfish

When I ordered, the guy said regular delivery was taking eight to ten days, so I would hope yours arrive soon.
As for the PPT range, these have now been surpassed with the Affinity range, which as far as I can see is a very similer set of rods in different colours. If you're looking in the near future, Veals are doing the PPT Jetstream (4 peice) for 120 quid.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts