World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
went to the car park and took a walk down the rough track and turned right at the top and then left onto the tarmac road and walked to the pier,is this the right place?,i thought it was a shorter walk(not that i care much anyway) but it looks a good venue to fish.....maybe very soon i will go fishing there....early morning perhaps...mm,mm....anybody fished it early morning yet?....black hawk

·
The Ego
6,046 Posts
went to the car park and took a walk down the rough track and turned right at the top and then left onto the tarmac road and walked to the pier,is this the right place?,i thought it was a shorter walk(not that i care much anyway) but it looks a good venue to fish.....maybe very soon i will go fishing there....early morning perhaps...mm,mm....anybody fished it early morning yet?....black hawk
It sounds like the right place. did u have to climb over a wall to get onto the pier and was there a lake/pond on your left hand side while walking towards the pier.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes there was a lake/pond next to it,so this is the place?,according to the evening echo fishing report its "dead as a dodo".me thinks that has to change.what are the best times to fish this venue?.do you have any ideas.
lastly i wonder if it is safe to leave my car in the car park(it is a fare distance away)..what do you think?..................black hawk

·
The Ego
6,046 Posts
Well I am meant to be fishing there tonight. As for leaving my car in the car park, in the day time it will be Ok as there is always dog walkers and old people who just sit in their cars (why do they do that?)
As for night time, I wouldn't I would park it in the pub carpark on the corner of the seafront and then walk.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts