World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fished my first session 2007 at the Barrage this morning.

Arrived at about 8.00 (beautiful weather) - had a whiting first cast followed by a flattie on the second.........

Went on to catch 9 whiting & 3 flatties (all released except one flattie which I will be scoffing later).

all in all a good day :)

oddly there were no shrimp about (too early?)

If I could work out resizing I would post pics :idea:

Cheers

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
good session mate, i do my pics in photobucket.com then when you start a new thread just copy the urls then paste them in under your new write up thread

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
not busy at all - about 4 of us (the others all had whiting too)

There was a bloke fishing from a dingy (just off the barrage) - someone told me he had an 8, 6 & 4lb bass in a session and he had caught cod to 5lb there too.

I think the bass are there - just no shrimp to catch them with (pity they closed the Cardiff side arm - the fishing was excellent on the fish stairs).

might go there again tomorrow (been thinking about fishing the pier)

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
Fished my first session 2007 at the Barrage this morning.

Arrived at about 8.00 (beautiful weather) - had a whiting first cast followed by a flattie on the second.........

Went on to catch 9 whiting & 3 flatties (all released except one flattie which I will be scoffing later).

all in all a good day :)

oddly there were no shrimp about (too early?)

If I could work out resizing I would post pics :idea:

Cheers
good sesh m8 well done:clap3: TIGHT LINES

·
Registered
903 Posts
Nice one

Regarding pics - usually if you right click on the file on your computer, it asks whether you want to e-mail to someone. Send it to yourself. If you do this it automatically compresses them and you can post them on the site cos they are the right number of megakilobitee whatsits. Maybe that helps!

Cheers

DH

1 - 7 of 7 Posts