World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all yet another blank catch report.

started to get my stuff together at about 8:30pm an could not find my reel anywere, eventually i found it (at 9:45).

i set of to the boat club to meet stubba as i planned on fishing with him, (nice fellow wunt mind fishing with him again).the good news was that the weather was excellent and the wind was holding off (untill about11 when the wind as blowing a gail). i set up and had my rod out for about 10.00 Pm. Bait was Fresh/Frozen peeler crab. stubba was getting a few good knocks but was hard to tell if they were crabs or not. i anyway was getting nothing except weed and more weed, a few knocks here and there, nothing special. as the night got on me and stubba went to see if there were any crabs knocking about on the wall, Loads of them + shirmp just hard to get hold off :laugh:. we planned on fishing till about 11pm but ended up going at 12, i think we got abit carried away to be honest. in the end it was Stubba 0 Connor 0. but anyway it was good to be out and fishing !

·
Registered
725 Posts
Unlucky there mate, its always worth trying a venue on a night tide if you havnt before, providing you know the area your fishing.

The only time i can remember catching fish on a night tide in the channel was about 2 yrs ago in november, and had flounders, whiting and a coalie around 2lb.

Stick at it anyway, hope to see you at the channel open again if you feel like it :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah ile be there :1a:

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I finaly bought some decent luggage too matt lol including a fish bag haha

·
Registered
725 Posts
I finaly bought some decent luggage too matt lol including a fish bag haha
Haha, goodd one mate. I always put plenty of water in the bag during the match to keep fish fresh, and sometimes they'll survive the weigh in and can be released :punk: Just what i like to do anyway.

The hardest part is filling the bag (with fish that is)!

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
aha you stand a better chance at catching then i do :L

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hmm i suppose, thanks mate :happy: wish the best of luck to you next week :punk: :punk:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts