World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Insane Poster
2,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me and a couple of mates fished the dock last night, started off spinning with shads etc, then just as it got dark we started spinning with ragworm, there were school bass all over the place breaking the surface of the water but although we were getting plenty of knocks, alas, we could'nt land any,( but there again we had to leave at 11 pm, just as it was getting interesting ) never mind aberthaw tomorrow...Mad one.:punk:

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
Me and a couple of mates fished the dock last night, started off spinning with shads etc, then just as it got dark we started spinning with ragworm, there were school bass all over the place breaking the surface of the water but although we were getting plenty off knocks, alas, we could'nt land any, never mind aberthaw tomorrow...Mad one.:punk:
Unlucky m8 better luck next time.TIGHT LINES

G

·
Me and a couple of mates fished the dock last night, started off spinning with shads etc, then just as it got dark we started spinning with ragworm, there were school bass all over the place breaking the surface of the water but although we were getting plenty of knocks, alas, we could'nt land any,( but there again we had to leave at 11 pm, just as it was getting interesting ) never mind aberthaw tomorrow...Mad one.:punk:
What part of the dock did you fish??

·
Insane Poster
2,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
we fished the little bay. just before the entrance to the main dock...mad one.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts