World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi lads after getting bored of catching hound after hound lol fancying a change this coming weekend us lead heads are off down to Fishguard , stumble head area an have some fun with the light gear ,, hope to put a good report An pics up as we havnt done one for a while ,,hopefully catch a few wrasse an pollack ,, may get a few Huss, dogs an congers,, and hope for my first shore caught tope ,(I wish lol) tight lines Gareth :fishing:

·
Registered
926 Posts
Good luck. The coast looked stunning down there a month back when I went to Ireland on a ferry, very rocky and natural.

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah lovely down there mate like a diff world lol ,, we go down every year,, had some nice wrasse upto 6lb, pollack an schoolie bass ,, also had weaver fish and tones of makky,, can't wait to try for the bigger stuff tho :fishing:

·
Team Loonz
8,201 Posts
Looking forwards to this one,
Last time I fished strumble head area I had a
4lb pollack on feathers,a cuckoo wrasse and loads of mackys,
also saw a basking shark.

·
Registered
169 Posts
just for your info, fishguard has been a little quiet lately.

·
Registered
867 Posts
hi lads good luck on our trip i live in fishgaurd and at the mo it is very quiet all round here at the mo i travel to milford neyland etc etc but u could prove me wrong and catch a few good luck lads .
tight lins simon

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hi lads good luck on our trip i live in fishgaurd and at the mo it is very quiet all round here at the mo i travel to milford neyland etc etc but u could prove me wrong and catch a few good luck lads .
tight lins simon
That's not good u can't spell ya home town name lol only jokin m8 , I come down to Fishguard twice a year i'n the summer an every time we've been had some lovely wrasse an a few pollack also had loadsa smaller speices ,, an tones of maky ,,hope the weather is good for us ,,shall put a report up waever happens should be a fun day out ,, tight lines Gareth

·
Registered
798 Posts
best of luck fellas wish i was going with you nxt time may be

1 - 12 of 12 Posts