World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi there folks went to my faverit mark again earl this mornning with my son and my mate glyn got there about 1 30am set up bye the car had a *** then whnt to our mark wind wasent to strong any way got there put a nice jelly on my sons trace then he cast it out done the same. then with mine cast it out withing it being in the water less and 2 minits bang my rod was going mad lifted in to it brout it in first bass of the night just over the 6 and half pound slipet another trace on wich was allready baited up slung that out about 5minits later my mate glyn was in is first bass of the seasone 6 pound my boy still havent had a bite yet anyway i was standing bye my son when my rod went crazy again struck in to it anothere bass this 4and a half pond then about a hour went bye then hi add my 3 of the morning .my boy said to me then dad can i have 1 of them i said yes so he put 1 in his bucket he was happy then lol so we got bass for tea todat havent done the photos yet but will do them soon tight lines:punk:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts