World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all went to my best bass mark today down west wales took WILBA and hes mate MARTIN got to the mark about 11ish this mor we set up straight way my first cast a small bass about the lb mark casted out again with in mins another small bass so i changed my rig to a running led only out 5 min a bite a better bass of 3lb 8oz cast out again 5 min another one the same size this carried on for a long time untill about 1hr before high tide then i had a good bite pulled it in a bass of just over 6lb then out it went again about 10min went pass yes you got it another bass this one was 5lb this kept up untill high tide then itstoped fishing i had two moresmall bass around the lb mark but i have forgot to say WILBA AND MARTIN BLANKED BUT I GAVE THEM A BASS EACH the rest went back in nice to see you lads hope you are up for it again two see if we can get you your first bass all fish come on crab tight lines

WHAT BASS I HAD TODAY

BASS 3NO AT 4LB 8OZ
BASS 2NO AT 3LB 12OZ
BASS 2NO AT 4LB
BASS 1NO AT 6LB
BASS 1NO AT 5LB 8OZ
SMALL BASS 4NO AT A LB
TOTAL OF FISH WEIGHT TODAY WAS 44LB OF BASS A CRACKING DAY I MOST SAY PHOTO ARE IN MY BUCKET TIGHT LINES

·
Severn Area Rescue
12,366 Posts
well what can i say shown how to fish by a expert today

we had the same bait, same rigs, fishing the same breakers, fishing 30 yards apart and nothing,completly baffled me but hey ho thats fishing

well done rockling i weighed the 1 when i got home 3lb gutted and considering it been out of the water 5 hours id say it was closer to 4lb when landed

thanks for taking us and we meet up and fish again soon

tight lines Wilba

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
:clap2: :clap2: most excellent session dudes:clap2: .dont ever forget :clap2: party on and be excellent to each other:clap2:

·
Premium Member
37,990 Posts
Well done rockling, were you fishing the backwash gulley? 30yds can make all the difference ;) :D

As we are blown out tomorrow I was going to try a surf session, any hints on a good mark? I have some peelers

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
Hi all went to my best bass mark today down west wales took WILBA and hes mate MARTIN got to the mark about 11ish this mor we set up straight way my first cast a small bass about the lb mark casted out again with in mins another small bass so i changed my rig to a running led only out 5 min a bite a better bass of 3lb 8oz cast out again 5 min another one the same size this carried on for a long time untill about 1hr before high tide then i had a good bite pulled it in a bass of just over 6lb then out it went again about 10min went pass yes you got it another bass this one was 5lb this kept up untill high tide then itstoped fishing i had two moresmall bass around the lb mark but i have forgot to say WILBA AND MARTIN BLANKED BUT I GAVE THEM A BASS EACH the rest went back in nice to see you lads hope you are up for it again two see if we can get you your first bass all fish come on crab tight lines

WHAT BASS I HAD TODAY

BASS 3NO AT 4LB 8OZ
BASS 2NO AT 3LB 12OZ
BASS 2NO AT 4LB
BASS 1NO AT 6LB
BASS 1NO AT 5LB 8OZ
SMALL BASS 4NO AT A LB
TOTAL OF FISH WEIGHT TODAY WAS 44LB OF BASS A CRACKING DAY I MOST SAY PHOTO ARE IN MY BUCKET TIGHT LINES
Is that a very small box or a reasonable Bass in that photo rockling :)

·
Registered
12,163 Posts
The man is a fishing maestro

·
Registered
131 Posts
nice session there and some nice fish!you must keep all the fish in your own pond that no-one else can fish judging by the recent sessions youve been having!:lmao:

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Superb fishing session there Rockling! You certainly shined them on!!!! :clap2:

1 - 20 of 55 Posts