World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i hate whiting and i went fishing on friday on the south beach,tenby on friday.what a session!!i fished the tide up for 2 hours and down for 4 hours.i caught 11 bass in all 1 weighing in at 2 1/2 pound.all the rest were schoolies.i hate whiting caught 10 bass all of wich were schoolies.all bass were caught on 1 hook rigs with lug worm!

thanks

rh

·
Registered
281 Posts
is south beach the long sandy one?

i normally fish by the back entrance to kiln park. there's a small path that leads to the beach via the golf course.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeh thats the one dw . i fished near the penanly entrance.ive tried of giltar were u dsaid barrelreef but also no joy? :mad: :)

·
Registered
908 Posts
Great catch rockhopper, the bass fishing is definately starting to hot up

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeh cool wez it definatly has .i seen u fishing the outher day i think ,by the lifeboat station at tenby?im in 2 weeks with i hate whiting if you wanna join us.

cheers

rh

·
Registered
3,766 Posts
yeah r/h that was probably my best session, or one of them.
i love catching bass.
it was all go for half an hour or so, 10 bass for me. fwoahr. :D :D

·
Registered
15 Posts
Nice to see someone catching bass .We have just had a report of a 16.5lb caught today not confermed yet N .ireland.What is best bait and trace to use?
T/Lines Ron.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Err.. This thread is from June !

Perhaps threads in the catch reports sections should be archived after 2 month of inactivity?

·
Registered
6,973 Posts
James H said:
Err.. This thread is from June !

Perhaps threads in the catch reports sections should be archived after 2 month of inactivity?
Lol well spotted James - thought you were too tired to pick up on things like that;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts