World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi my name is vince and this is my frist time posting on this foram. i just would like for some advise on bass fishing and wath bait to use. i will be fishing around newhaven area do any one know where i could fish around that area or some where near buy and it would be a big help if any one could send me to a place where i could find some peeler craps. many thanks and tight lines vince:boat:

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
hi my name is vince and this is my frist time posting on this foram. i just would like for some advise on bass fishing and wath bait to use. i will be fishing around newhaven area do any one know where i could fish around that area or some where near buy and it would be a big help if any one could send me to a place where i could find some peeler craps. many thanks and tight lines vince:boat:
Well come to WSF mad house mate sorry cant help you around there mate if it was south wales i would hope you get the info you need tight lines

·
Accepts cakes as bribes.
12,213 Posts
Moved to the South East forum Vince, you should get a better response to your question here.

Welcome to WSF :)

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
Hi Vince, welcome to the site. Don't know much about the Newhaven area I'm afraid, but baits for bass, I like squid, catch a lot on it but crab, maccy, sandeel, rag and lures are all very effective on the right day.
I am sure some of the other South East lads will give you all the info you need for Newhaven, if you ever come to Essex, I can help.

·
Registered
12,592 Posts
Moved to the South East forum Vince, you should get a better response to your question here.

Welcome to WSF :)
Vince, post again in the South forum. Newhaven is in Sussex, and loads of people on the southern forum are regulars there. Its not Rob's fault, moving you to the home of Essex and Kent. It was the education system that failed him :)

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
Vince, post again in the South forum. Newhaven is in Sussex, and loads of people on the southern forum are regulars there. Its not Rob's fault, moving you to the home of Essex and Kent. It was the education system that failed him :)
Rob does come from Wales, so what else do you expect:)

·
Registered
2,865 Posts
hi vince an welcome to the madhouse.

if your fishing in the newhaven area your best bet is the east arm at the mo theres plenty of small pollock to keep you entertained,later on if you are bass fishing use live bait a small pout or joey mackeral.

from that point you have the choise of fishing the beaches between newhaven ans seaford.

you can get your baits fron newhaven tackle he usually has everything in,or you could scramble around the rocks on peacehaven beach to find some peelers they are starting to show up now.

if you want any more info you can pm me

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks for the info should do well in the mad house as i am a bit mad myself as for peacehaven can you give me some directions please and if you ever need to give away some of your fishing experience please do so

·
Registered
2,865 Posts
no prob peacehavens on the a259 between newhaven and brighton.

the local tockle shop sells live crabs at the mo for 90p each.

if your comming down anytime just pm me an we,ll meet up .

me mob num will be on me pm.

·
Registered
2,865 Posts
vince you have a pm

1 - 15 of 15 Posts