World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just got back from a cracking sesh at a mark between weybourne and sheringham[if your readin this ricky you know the spot] . I knew this spot would throw some nice fish up,already had a three pound bass there last week and a dog of 68cm but last nights conditions were perfect ,had some left over lug from orders and dug around 40 yellow tails .my partner in crime let me down but i had my head set on this one,recon he must have watched the weather forecast unlike me because i got soaked,but well worth it ...First cast in at 10 pm saw my rod tap twice hoop then big slack ,on it like a shot, nice to feel the power of bass kicking,soon was looking down at a excellent conditions 4 and a half pounder ,next cast same thing ,resulting in a 2 and a half pounder ,then hooked some thing very nice that i lost half way in had some sort of bad luck run at this point getting some slamming takes only to miss all of them .didn't mind tho as i got what i went for fish were on the feed hard from 10pm till 3am noticed a fair few lights at weybourne and two a bit closer at the coast guard cots some one had a fire down there some were would not have thought that done any favours for the fishing down there ... Fish were all caught close in at 50ish yards and on pennell pulley with size 3/0 sukuma mantas bait was 6inch blow and yellow lug sausages wrapped with elastic..this mark will throw up some doubles this year. I Will post the photos of last week's fish and last nights later today ,need some shut eye at the mo. Any one needing fresh yellows just call me or pm me ,loads about.

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
morning, what a cracking little sesh ya had there m8. makes it all worth getting soaked when ya rewarded like that. looks like bass for tea tonight,,
i think in the next couple of weeks is gonner take off for the ol bass etc, the stampede will soon begin eh. well done on another top reports too :clap3:
all the best kev

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
great to hear the Spikey's are back [albeit not my area ].When you get a session like that,you dont think about the cold or the wet.Probably caught em all again twice over when you got ya a kip too.:thumbs:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts