World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
out to night for another bash low water 145 hope there is bass running like mon night got some great black lug digging to day keep u anglers in informed have fun

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
good luck m8, was thinking of going somewhere north coast tonight but cider soon put a stop to that, maybe 2morrow night now lol

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
i think a few of us are venturing a bit further up for a ray or 2, thanx for the invite tho Sam, tight lines!

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
no luck with the rays :( great night tho anyways, no moon, clear skys, but a bit too calm, only 1 doggy caught by Glassback when we decided to pack up lol. Trying a macky bashing session tonight with FIL, bait freezer turned on and waiting lol

·
Registered
64 Posts
Hello gents - Jim here from Lanson. Went to TS last night (10 to 1.30) had 2 bass on the way down (1lb or so) and two plaice. Kept one plaice and it made a lovely breakfast. Kids got me up at 7.30 am. 'I should be grateful for the lie-in" I here you say Mart. Couldn't stay till the bottom of tide or the turn as I am a wimp and need sleep. And food. And wine.
Hope you had good nights.
Jim

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
hi jim guess we met on the north coast friday night, i was plugging at the start and then came up from the opposite end of the beach around 1 ish. nice to meet ya.

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
Hello gents - Jim here from Lanson. Went to TS last night (10 to 1.30) had 2 bass on the way down (1lb or so) and two plaice. Kept one plaice and it made a lovely breakfast. Kids got me up at 7.30 am. 'I should be grateful for the lie-in" I here you say Mart. Couldn't stay till the bottom of tide or the turn as I am a wimp and need sleep. And food. And wine.
Hope you had good nights.
Jim
wen't down the rumps last night, nothing on the bottom baits, but Glassback had 8 or so macky on feathers just as it got dark.
As for the lie in, I somehow managed to surface at 10.00 to a hoard of screaming kids asking for breaky.
Thing is, do I make it 3 nights fishing in a row :g: :g:

·
Registered
64 Posts
hi jim guess we met on the north coast friday night, i was plugging at the start and then came up from the opposite end of the beach around 1 ish. nice to meet ya.
Hello crafty - I sloped off about 1.30. Nice meeting you. I am going to take your advice and fish a bit further up where it is darker next time (the next low tide around 10.00pm to 12.00 am) Should see you around the beeches this year - I tend to stick to 5 or 6 marks and don't stray too far from Lanson. I'm looking forward to plugging some new marks this year. The 2 bass I caught were little 'uns so I kept the plaice - how did you finish up?
cheers Jim

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
hi jim,

funny that i was going to give the end you fished a go next time lol, i had two that night and another 5 from two other marks over the weekend. not bad fishing, i'm sure i'll hit a shoal of bigger fish one of these days. be goos to see you around some time
cheers sam

1 - 14 of 14 Posts