World Sea Fishing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone tell me has there been any amendments to the ban on keeping bass please I was told that they were reviewing the last decision that they made thanks

·
WSF Administrator
56,955 Posts
Please check the info in the general forum.

No changes to rules

Nick

·
Registered
410 Posts
Im new to this site although iv viewed it lots of times fir tips and find it very usefull. How do i make a thread asking for advice on buying a new beachcaster for my needs? Thanks mick

·
WSF Administrator
56,955 Posts
Im new to this site although iv viewed it lots of times fir tips and find it very usefull. How do i make a thread asking for advice on buying a new beachcaster for my needs? Thanks mick
Hi,
Go to the tackle and equipment forum and start a thread in there.
You should get a good response.

Nick

·
Registered
18 Posts

i have found this on

Bass fishing guidance 2019 - GOV.UK
https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/bass-industry-guidance-2019/bass-fishing-guidance-2019
Bass fishing guidance 2019

Published 14 February 2019

1. Recreational bass fishing

Recreational fisheries, including from shore, in ICES divisions 4b, 4c, 6a, 7a to 7k are limited to catch-and-release only during 01 February to 31 March and 1 November to 31 December 2019. From 1 April to 31 October 2019, not more than one seabass may be retained per fisherman per day.
In recreational fisheries in ICES divisions 8a and 8b, a maximum of three seabass may be retained per recreational fisherman per day.
These rules apply if you are fishing from a boat or from the shore.

you will have to look up the divisions to see where they are !

·
Registered
493 Posts

i have found this on

Bass fishing guidance 2019 - GOV.UK
https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/bass-industry-guidance-2019/bass-fishing-guidance-2019
Bass fishing guidance 2019

Published 14 February 2019

1. Recreational bass fishing

Recreational fisheries, including from shore, in ICES divisions 4b, 4c, 6a, 7a to 7k are limited to catch-and-release only during 01 February to 31 March and 1 November to 31 December 2019. From 1 April to 31 October 2019, not more than one seabass may be retained per fisherman per day.
In recreational fisheries in ICES divisions 8a and 8b, a maximum of three seabass may be retained per recreational fisherman per day.
These rules apply if you are fishing from a boat or from the shore.

you will have to look up the divisions to see where they are !
from what ive read fishing in Norfolk and Suffolk you are able to catch and keep a bass until end of December?what happens after that?does anybody know

·
WSF Administrator
56,955 Posts
Wrong forum guys.

Please post in General Sea Angling forum.

Nick

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.