·
Team Rig Maker
19,817 Posts
better luck next time mate, only two decent bass thats not good:clap2:

·
C.T.A.C
4,909 Posts
LOL - you set high expectations for that mark mate:lmao::lmao:

Well done on the fish tho, a couple of crackers that where probably double figures age wise!!!

·
Registered
177 Posts
no need to be smarmy, it is just that we usually catch a few more than that, i was glad we had them but disapointed there were no more there
"Smarmy"? read about 90% of the responses on the thread. Just what is it you would expect, when you state you are "dissapointed" with two such fine fish?

Must remember to be more dissapointed the next time I get a good pair of Bass..................

:bangin:

asp.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
"Smarmy"? read about 90% of the responses on the thread. Just what is it you would expect, when you state you are "dissapointed" with two such fine fish?

Must remember to be more dissapointed the next time I get a good pair of Bass..................

asp.
we were not disapointed with the two bass.we were disapointed that after collecting crab, getting the perfect conditions for this mark the fish were not there, they usually are. we just expected more action thats all i meant. and we do return most bass back alive. feel free to be more disapointed next time you go fishing.

·
Team Hr jones
5,932 Posts
we were not disapointed with the two bass.we were disapointed that after collecting crab, getting the perfect conditions for this mark the fish were not there, they usually are. we just expected more action thats all i meant. and we do return most bass back alive. feel free to be more disapointed next time you go fishing.
are you serious o what

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
You want to be dissapointed then come fishing with me! Most of my sessions end in blanks, you'd be proper dissapointed then. And thats after travelling to get tidy bait, getting up at sparrow fart o'clock in the morning and spending hours tying rigs etc, etc...
Well done on the Bass 2 crackers there!
Ryan

·
Registered
63 Posts

asp.
**** me boys this man was only telling you he had 2 bass and he was expecting a few more i would be a bit diapointed if i spent a lot of time going out and picking my own crab and picking the right tide etc, instead of buying them from these shops who sell small crab which most of you go out and buy
WELL DONE roger nice bass at least you have cought 1 all these peeps got a list of all their conquest but have they really cought these fish

·
Registered
173 Posts
are you serious o what
ABOUT WHAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The fact we had a lovely bass each or the fact that the mark we fished has on very similar tides and conditions produced fantastic sport , bite a cast with fish to double figures .

so yes after all the anticipation on reflection it was disappointing from a sport fishing point .Of course if you are used to catching nothing then I suppose we had a red letter night .

·
Registered
415 Posts
ABOUT WHAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The fact we had a lovely bass each or the fact that the mark we fished has on very similar tides and conditions produced fantastic sport , bite a cast with fish to double figures .

so yes after all the anticipation on reflection it was disappointing from a sport fishing point .Of course if you are used to catching nothing then I suppose we had a red letter night .
Did you get up the wrong side of the bed Wayne

Looks like this is going to run and run

1 - 20 of 38 Posts