World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mark and myself booked ourselves a 24 hour session for carp at leighton pools in codsall near wolverhampton for this last sunday we arrived bright and early with great expectations only to find the owner had double booked our pegs we were`nt very impressed at all and the owner was nowhere to be found so we left a nasty message on there answerphone and left and headed off to telford to bayliss`s.we picked two pegs and set up and got to some fishing,things started off quite well with marks first fish being a nice20lb mirror carp.

which was followed a while later by another mirror of 15 and a half pound

at this point all i was getting were bream around a 1 and a half pound but i stuck at it and was rewarded with a nice mirror of 17 and a quarter pound

overnight things were a bit quiet apart from a couple more skimmers for me and mark had one more carp at about 6 am which he guessed it to be around 6lb.on monday it was very quiet indeed with no fish caught so we packed up and left at about 5pm, all fish were caught on dynamite baits 18mm source boilles. All in all it was a nice session on a water neither of us had fished before,Del.

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
Well done mate, nice to see someone is catching a few at the moment, looks like a nice little swim as well!

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
welldone some nice fish there

·
Registered
110 Posts
nice m8 well done

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
And you didn't get mugged.......

Well done on the fish mate..
wow is it that bad there?i`ve heard stories about there being a lot of rats there and lots of rubbish but in fairness only saw 1 rat and there was no rubbish

1 - 6 of 6 Posts