World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm working at beach boulevard on Wednesday and staying over there for the night. I've been looking at fishing around the back of nigg golf course or even the beach at high tide at the back of the amusement park. Any tip would be great. I'll be taking. Bluey, rag, sandeel, and dirty squid, please let me know what you think I should use. Or where to go in the immediate area. Thanks folks

·
Registered
556 Posts
I'm not sure if it's any use to u but I hear lots of people say there's loads of flat fish at the mouth of the river don , have a look on google maps , it's a short walk down from parking at top of hill , probably be better fished over low tide tho

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm not sure if it's any use to u but I hear lots of people say there's loads of flat fish at the mouth of the river don , have a look on google maps , it's a short walk down from parking at top of hill , probably be better fished over low tide tho
Cheers buddy I'll have a mooch about before I start fishing at low tide just to see what's what

·
Registered
556 Posts
Cheers buddy I'll have a mooch about before I start fishing at low tide just to see what's what
U cross the don bridge then take a right turn , its only 2 mins drive from where u are working , maybe walk along the beach a little just to save hassle from the don bailiffs, u are within ur rights to fish there for the flats tho

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
U cross the don bridge then take a right turn , its only 2 mins drive from where u are working , maybe walk along the beach a little just to save hassle from the don bailiffs, u are within ur rights to fish there for the flats tho
Cheers man much appreciated:thumbsup:

·
Registered
184 Posts
If you head down by the don mouth as the guys are saying you’ll get small flatties if you want to bigger stuff you’ll get cod on all along the coast line down to cove, cove is a good place to start but be wary if the sea is up.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts