World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
184 Posts
dont write off the shakespear navigator m8,its light weight easy to put up,ive had mine in a force 6 and with skirts loaded with pebbles and sand it did not budge an inch,no leaks at all,ive seen the other brands on the beach,they look great,the only reason i went for the navigator is because im 6ft 2in tall and the navigator gives a bit more head room.and at under £30 brand new its been great,check out photo all my gear is in there and chair,lovely and cosy when you have a northerly blowing down your neck. http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s167/kjp0112007/lisasphotos188.jpg

· Registered
184 Posts
i would deffo go for a shelter rather than a brolly, alot better on the beach.

i would say it's the old truth of you get what you pay for.
ive had big brolley few years back,the bloody thing blew away,i had to chase it for about a quater of a mile ,it actually ended up blowing down a road,i think at one point it overtook a car !!! with me running behind like a bloody loony,it got so far i was begining to worry about my gear left back on the beach,i did eventually catch the sodding thing then i wished i had'nt i felt like a right prat walking back with what seemed like the whole bloody world watching and laughing at me,ive still got it in the shed ,i think thats where i'll leave it for now,although i could use it for sun screen in summer,(check wind first):D :laugh: :) kjp.

· Registered
184 Posts
I have just had a mild erection problem.

I have just received my new Ron Thompson Shelter and spent 10 minutes trying to put it up in the garden, in the dark having just got back from the pub. Critical Boss has now christened me a sad *******, due to the time it took me to get it up.

Getting it down again and into its condom was even harder. Result Boss has been rolling on the floor with laughter whilst I have have come close to a serious sense of humour loss.

Finally managed it, but feel there must be a market for erection instructors. :D :D

I must admit, it is very light and I am looking forward to using it in anger.
hahaha,nice one edgey,at least you didnt make a tit of your self on the beach m8,good luck with it ,once you get used to it you;ll never look back.
kjp.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.