World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi lads ..im going to organise a beach clean up with the aid of volunteers /juniors/ladies etc in conjuction with the Marine conservation soc.
this will be about sept time........help me to chose a beach which is is ok for us to clean up on the strand line...the line of sea weed at the high water mark
all this is sorted out by the soc and has in the past some interesting results
venues plse say from Barry to swansea ish
COME AND HELP US ,VIEWS PLSE brand:) :)

·
Accepts cakes as bribes.
12,213 Posts
And then after, you can all come round and clean my kids rooms. Now there's a challenge! ;)

I'll bring the family and a few bags mate, as for the beach, I suppose a popular one with anglers would be good because they tend to leave the most mess. :unsure:

Knap maybe, easy parking and access, or Southerndown or Ogmore, dunno really any of those. :)

·
Registered
Century Kompressor Super Sports, Penn Mags, Sloshes
3,642 Posts
i would say the knap pebbles mate......

a couple of boys in my school did last month or so......

·
Registered
9,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
And then after, you can all come round and clean my kids rooms. Now there's a challenge! ;)

I'll bring the family and a few bags mate, as for the beach, I suppose a popular one with anglers would be good because they tend to leave the most mess. :unsure:

Knap maybe, easy parking and access, or Southerndown or Ogmore, dunno really any of those. :)
my workshops even worse:) ,thanks for you views m8s

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
I did a tidy up last month, I took a pair of hair clippers and shaved 'king of leons' head, it was just like a messy version of worzel gumage before, but now you can see where his brain should be, lol.

I'm up for it, Knap would probably be the best bet, easy access, plenty to pick up, you may need some extra large bin liners though, for the 'doggers' that are always littered down there, dirty beggers.

·
Registered
45 Posts
How about between Swansea East breakwater n River Neath, found a bag marked "asbestos waste" there a few months ago! Someone please bring a fleet of skips for this s☼↓t hole‼

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
How about between Swansea East breakwater n River Neath, found a bag marked "asbestos waste" there a few months ago! Someone please bring a fleet of skips for this s☼↓t hole‼
Yes asbestos poisoning is just what we want for the kids and ladies, I'll make sure I bring my missus now!!!

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
id be up for it, best bet for the most litter would probably be the knapp.

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
mentioned this on another site brand,all i had back was why should we?
each to his own i suppose,but i for one support this 100 %.
just a thought though,maybe better to regionalize it,swansea boys have a crack around the piers,and so on.:notworthy

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
Yes asbestos poisoning is just what we want for the kids and ladies, I'll make sure I bring my missus now!!!
not supposed to have acsess to east pier,leave the toerags at bpa sort that out:g:
as if they would:yucky:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts