World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone got any good tips or modifications they’ve made to their beach trolleys to improve stability carrying tackle?

I’ve recently got a tronix pro beach trolley thinking about installing some tubing (probably guttering) to hold rods and stand.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Anyone got any good tips or modifications they’ve made to their beach trolleys to improve stability carrying tackle?

I’ve recently got a tronix pro beach trolley thinking about installing some tubing (probably guttering) to hold rods and stand.

Is that the beach trolley which looks like the wheels are on steroids?

·
Registered
40 Posts

I’ve recently got one as well and would be interested as to how you load it/modify it as it’s not as easy to pull as I thought it would be and causes unexpected strain on hip/back.

·
Registered
5,690 Posts
I’ve recently got one as well and would be interested as to how you load it/modify it as it’s not as easy to pull as I thought it would be and causes unexpected strain on hip/back.
I load mine with box going on first then lay rods on top, pull trolley with both arms behind, evenly balanced and easier to move it along:thumbsup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts