World Sea Fishing Forums banner

beach

2K views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  paid4 
G
#1 ·
when fishing off the beaches can u just leave ur rod on ur bucket of water is that just a pod alternative

#2 ·
jaceb if u r asking how to hold your rod, you really need to stand it up. you could buy a tripod at around thirty quid, or a rod spike would do you, but i'll tell you what i used to do. i used to have a big plastic box £1.50 and i used to carry my tackle to the beach in it and then fill it with sand to lean my rod against it. but remember to take your tackle out of the box before you put the sand in it. get someone to take you to your local beach. there must be a hundred people on these forums praying for you to catch something

#4 ·
This is an appeal for all you kind good hearted fishing out there please will some one take jakeb fishing it wont take long maybe 4 to 5 hours and at the same time it will help us all by showing jakeb what a great safe sport it is
please give generously.

#5 ·
I would if I could fizz...but as im up in Scotland its a tad difficult :(

Jake, if your wanting a rod rest and cant affort to buy an expensive one, use 3 bamboo cane's the kind you see in a garden holding up weeds...tie the 3 of them together about 4 inches from one of the ends..... when you spread them out they will make a tripod, use this for a rod rest its cheap...if you forget it or break it..... so what it cost next to nothing in the 1st place....and comon jake get some fishy's on the beach ;)

YOU CAN DO IT

p.s forceps posted off yesterday to you

#6 ·
i will drive up and take jake fishing with my missus but only if jake takes a parent/gaurdian or a responsible adult along. i can't promise you will catch anything but it will be good to meet what is almost a legend. jake if you want to arrange that let me know by fri, please use the open forums (no PMs)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.