World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im thinking of a bass hunt somtime this week......got to check tides......but is anyone up for the hunt with me?:g:

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Im thinking of a bass hunt somtime this week......got to check tides......but is anyone up for the hunt with me?:g:
Don't you mean " Chase me":)..... Serious note though sorry Mr. B I am back to work tomorrow and I cant get out again until the 20th, good luck Mr and bag a big one as we have not had a fish of the month yet on the website.

Cheers
Tony

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
I'm up for this mate, if it's down carats i'll even watch your rods for you whilst you do your thing in the toilets!!!

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cheers Bally ...i thought it was your turn to do the toilets as i was hoping to run off with your gear whilst you were seeing to George Michel

I'll pm you when im going

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
I'm up for a session on Thursday :) I was thinking about an early start hunting some round the west arm ( had a small one last week during a short sesh). Beauty of the plan is you can carry on chasing them even as the water drops.;) - keeping an eye on the weather

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'll do the toilets then

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
Weekend tides look promising but it will not be for the faint hearted. I imagine you have the Southwick beaches in mind?

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh you know me so well Judge...........did we not meet in the loo's last time ............lol

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Andy, do you use dexters etc off carats or fish bait for the bass?.

Cheers
Tony

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
Oh you know me so well Judge...........did we not meet in the loo's last time ............lol
bloody hell imagine bumping into mr b in the gents!
even worse mr b bumping into you lol!
im gana have f***ing nightmares now.

p,s a little warning! mr b,s pet name for his
winky, is fingerling bass

·
Registered
1,682 Posts

Cheers
Tony
Im sure it will be bait fishing with this weather.dexters are best used when the water is no so dirty and not so rough.

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

Cheers
Tony
Big baits and big hooks Tony..........dont want to be catching tiddlers now do we ...lol

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Mr B, when are you thinking of going?
Im thinking of Friday morning ...starting just b4 light...........still havnt checked tides out yet...but winds look good

·
Registered
983 Posts
bloody hell imagine bumping into mr b in the gents!
even worse mr b bumping into you lol!
im gana have f***ing nightmares now.

p,s a little warning! mr b,s pet name for his
winky, is fingerling bass
Im thinking of Friday morning ...starting just b4 light...........still havnt checked tides out yet...but winds look good
HT is 6.30am @ Shoreham

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
cheers for that G not ideal but fishable

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
would love to go bass fishing, but i cant go fishing till the end of June :(

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Well ive decided to go Bass Bashing in the morning around 3am..fishing through tilll about 9am....so Bally and anyone else that fancies it let me know.....or meet me at carats at 3am

·
Registered
12,592 Posts
Well ive decided to go Bass Bashing in the morning around 3am..fishing through tilll about 9am....so Bally and anyone else that fancies it let me know.....or meet me at carats at 3am
Dont know if youve spotted it, but the forecast for Sunday is a straight 15mph southerly....... Good sized tide, mid afternoon low, the lazy anglers tide for bass..... Mmmm.........:fish: :fish:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts