World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
fished the above this morning,conditions wernt very good with a strong easterley blowing back down
the estuary witch realley churned up the water and made it heavey,managed a couple of small codies biggest around 2lb
and had a couple of good missed cod bites,a guy from newport was fishing alongside me and had badluck
when he had a decent size cod come off he also had a few good cod bites that he missed but he did manage
a small wytin,we fished until just over high and had 2 pack up as the ebb was near on unfishable with the strength
of the tide and the rubbish and weed that was comeing back down.

Attachments

·
Registered
277 Posts
Nice one Deepstrike, finally some cod!

·
Team Loonz
8,201 Posts
Good fishing.......the water looks lovely up there lol.

·
Registered
3,656 Posts
Well done on fishing in difficult conditions looks like you had a decent session:thumbs:

·
Registered
277 Posts
i was starting to forget what a cod looks like lol.well done mate

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thanks e1,
not the biggest of coddies i admit but nice 2 see the smaller ones showing up this end however i do
there have been some good size cod caught up here from the shore but havent been posted up
either the guys who caught them wanted to keep it to themselfes witch is fair enough by me,or perhaps
there not on the forum, anyway lets hope the codding kicks off soon:thumbs:

G

·
yes well done beachley always produces , nice pic of the bridge

i can remember people saying the good old days before those bridges was put in they said the fishing was alot better ,those two bridges has had a massive effect

·
Registered
8,850 Posts
Great news another couple of weeks and they will be back in my neck of the woods.
well done on a good session

1 - 16 of 16 Posts