World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have decided to take a place in the "Trunk Traders" section to sell some odds and ends, Trolling Divers and my book. If anyone is going along on the 29th do come and say hello, there will be no pressure to buy! It would be good to put faces to names, unlike beach anglers, us boat anglers still don't exactly "meet" when we do manage to link up in our boats. Judging from the booking forms and brochure, the Beaulieu Boat Jumble looks huge, I'm told its the biggest but I've never been to this particular one.

·
Registered
2,748 Posts
Beaulieu is generally good - especially for exhibitors. Lots of people - lots of stands so I wish you well. I shall probably give it a miss just to avoid the queues. I went to the Dorset one this Sun - glorified flea market hardly worth the £3.00 entry fee. Though as the signs proclaimed, at least there was free parking.:g:

·
Registered
160 Posts
I will try and find you, already have your book so you will have to try and sell me something else.

I want a nice anchor roller thingy, bow roller. plus a new set of nav lights

·
Registered
9,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I will try and find you, already have your book so you will have to try and sell me something else.

I want a nice anchor roller thingy, bow roller. plus a new set of nav lights
I can't help with those, but I do a have a nice line in Fish Seekers, mini jellies and plaice beads!

Their web site link is now working www.beaulieuboatjumble.co.uk

·
Registered
160 Posts
what are the fish seekers, some kind of torpedo that searches out the fish and then blows up.

cool:)

i'll have some of them

1 - 7 of 7 Posts